Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I saw a some people got the dual colored bullet halos. (Can go white, colored or both). Anyone got pics of them installed and working (day and night shots)?

Was looking at solid amber because my car is inferno red, liked the white (but not as much). Thought the dual color might let me switch back and forth, but don't know how much the ring "breaks apart" with the gaps when going single color.

Also saw a recent post about a driver getting a tix for the amber halos, so a little nervous about the color.:clap:

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,497 Posts
If you are going to go dual color, and are worried about the color, go with white/amber.

For the amber, wire it up to your turn signal to come on when you turn it on.

There is a video of it that I was trying to look for on here.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
ok here you go... here my link on my dual colored ones.... i can provide other links of thee other colors i had before these one...

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111835

the pics you requested are on pages 1,3, and 4 of that thread i linked just linked you.. just click on it dude! if you have any more questions, just hit me up.... and as long as you buy the flashtech ones, im willing to help you with every part of the install if you need help

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Searched the thread, but not finding pics of the halos installed except for the flashing pic on your post, but that is only white.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bad. Guess I didn't get that far. Followed alot of your other links though. Looks pretty sic. My wife actually liked it and gave me the OK to spend the ca$h. I also liked the backed out assembly. You said you painted it??
Thought about tinting the lights and going with 10K halos, but didn't think about painting the back.
I also saw the black rockers in the radio bezel. That was my plan also. Just with so many places to put lights and other things I thought I would need 5-6 rockers but not sure they would all fit. Thought I might add a couple in the case between the cup holder and the part of the center arm rest where the coin$ are stored.

Thanks for all your help and keep modin'. It is fun to watch.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Do these otherwise work on a switch that you can choose between colors? I'm not sure if I bought these that I would want to put the color on my turn signal exclusively.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Do these otherwise work on a switch that you can choose between colors? I'm not sure if I bought these that I would want to put the color on my turn signal exclusively.

sure, you can wire them up however you want to.. i just chose the way i did it thats all

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts