Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I didnt think I was gonna do this but I was bored staring at the car today and figured why not, it is a reversable decision. I did not think it would look good, as you may have seen my opinion in many de-molding posts but I was deff wrong! Hopefully I dont get visited by the door ding fairy, good thing I have a temporary handicap parking permit (itll get me by till december lol). Anyways, here are some large pix b/c I know Awhile ago when I was considering it I couldnt see it enough times to help make up my mind.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Good choice!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hey chargeron24s are you going to come to Old Town sometime?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was out there two wknds ago but I parked the car in that big grass field across from the go carts, After I put a few more goodies on the car I will be deff be back out there within the Next month. Do you go on fridays or saturdays?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
We go on fridays. I wont be this week as I am going out of town but will in two weeks. Its fun & everone in the FLXC is way cool.
It will be cool to meet you!

·
Registered
77 Posts
So my question is this. I have had my white r/t charger for a year now. If I take those molds off will the color tone be off...from the sun etc.?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
They say that after you clean & wax you cant tell where they were :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
looks sweet on the sublime.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Like the idea of the larger pictures, helps see the no molds...looks good and clean. Ya whats the deal with Old Town, we should set that up some weekend.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks good. You need to rid of the rams head on the back of the car now.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks good. You need to rid of the rams head on the back of the car now.
I wanted to de-badge the entire trunk lid before I got the reflective concepts sublime overlays....I sprayed the rams head down with wd40, took a hair dryer to it for about 10 min, went to lift the corner with a credit card and the black vinyl trunk decal peeled as soon as the tip of the card made contact......i saw disaster ahead so I stopped....the part of the vinyl decal that peeled was only where the credit card make contact to the corner of the emblem the size of a pen tip

I wish I could get the ram head off without screwing up the trunk decal

anyway, thanks for the compliments yall

1 - 15 of 15 Posts