Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So not only did the the little bastards that live in my apartment complex put a nice deep sratch in the ride with one of their bikes but I also have a little hitchhiker in my car. I have been seeing these little spider webs across the dash and windshield. The other day I'm driving with my girl and he's bungie jumping from the bill of my hat. Lucky I don't crash cause I really don't like spiders but he's a little one. So I swipe and spasm like any one with a spider on their hat does but theres no sign of the little ****. Now any one with spider sense knows that any time you try and kill a spider and FAIL your in trouble. You know that that little 8 legged arachnid is lickin his wounds and planning his attack. For me, if this happens in the house or bedroom I will tear the F'n house apart till I find it! So every day for a week now I get in my car and there is nice little web trail reminding me who is hitchhiking in my ride. I guess I should just embrace the little bastard. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
haha the spider is breaking you down mentally. he will attack when you're at your weakest point.

he's watching you with all 7 of his eyes :D

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
So not only did the the little bastards that live in my apartment complex put a nice deep sratch in the ride with one of their bikes but I also have a little hitchhiker in my car. I have been seeing these little spider webs across the dash and windshield. The other day I'm driving with my girl and he's bungie jumping from the bill of my hat. Lucky I don't crash cause I really don't like spiders but he's a little one. So I swipe and spasm like any one with a spider on their hat does but theres no sign of the little ****. Now any one with spider sense knows that any time you try and kill a spider and FAIL your in trouble. You know that that little 8 legged arachnid is lickin his wounds and planning his attack. For me, if this happens in the house or bedroom I will tear the F'n house apart till I find it! So every day for a week now I get in my car and there is nice little web trail reminding me who is hitchhiking in my ride. I guess I should just embrace the little bastard. :biggrinjester:
This happens a lot in Memphis, especially late in the year. When I see the webs on my dash I just park in the sun and leave the windows rolled up tight and bake his little butt!:D

·
Registered
518 Posts
I had that once happen to me in troy, ny. Left my window cracked and the next day I had webs all over the place. My gf came face to face with one and rolled out of the car! luckily we were still in the parking lot but she would not get in until I found it and killed it. lol. I was busy laughing and managed to find it and kill it within 10 min. Next day I went to safeway bought some insect killer and sprayed it in the car left it overnight and never had the problem again.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
A big ass bumble bee was keepin me company in my car the other day haha, ive never had a spider and if i ever do I will flip out lol!

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
What gets me is when they make the side mirrors "home". You get one crack at evicting them. If you fail in your task in the slightest, they just run behind the mirror and you're screwed. They just web every night, eat, eat, eat, and get bigger until you need a baseball bat to take them out and by then you're afraid you'll damage the car.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
imagine having one of these living in your car

fortunately this one lives on my patio...which is kind of close to my garage where my car sleeps :shifty:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will scream like a girl if there is a wasp in the car, or near me outside of a car.
I used to think I was afraid of them because I had never been stung by one. Then one day I got stung by one. It sucked. I am still just as afraid of wasps.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
You guys jinxed me, the other before i get in the car, i look in the drivers seat and there is a spider in my seat so I started flippin out like a little girl, then I squished it with my fingers haha :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You guys jinxed me, the other before i get in the car, i look in the drivers seat and there is a spider in my seat so I started flippin out like a little girl, then I squished it with my fingers haha :biggrinjester:
Of course you used your fingers. There's never a flyswatter or a can of raid close bye when its "Spider time"! You will use anything near like a shoe, shirt, a hat or even a sandwich to smash that little bastard.:lol3005:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts