Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I installed my SLP LM1 few days ago so I thought I would bring the R/T to the track see if their was any improvment...

Previous Best Time

R/T - .582
60' - 2.263
1/8 - 9.490
MPH - 77.66

Tonights Best Time

R/T - .737
60' - 2.202
1/8 - 9.322
MPH - 78.08

I set my tire pressures at F - 42 psi and R - 24..didn't remove anything though..but I have seen other R/T's run faster with just a CAI...could it just be the track or the fact of me not letting the car cool down enough??

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats my next step but first i have a few exterior mods i would like to get done first...but im still kind of confused about my times if i let the car cool down for awhile before running it should I be getting closer to 9.2's maybe 9.1's???

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
focus on the 60' times. get close to 2.0 and it all goes to the bottom line.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
thats my next step but first i have a few exterior mods i would like to get done first...but im still kind of confused about my times if i let the car cool down for awhile before running it should I be getting closer to 9.2's maybe 9.1's???
If you give the car time to cool off between races you will run better times. When your engine gets too got it doesn't perform as well. When I am at the track I turn the engine off, open the hood, turn the fan on with my .25 cent fan mod, then ice it down for a half hour or more before I run again. Read Cherry's stick on how to drag race the right way and you'll learn a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts