Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about two weeks ago I noticed a loud a$$ clunking noise, I thought something was wrong with my car, I looked at all my wheels and noticed a HUGE bolt sticking out of my front drivers side tire, damn! I took it to Discount tires in Scottsdale AZ, waited THREE hours, had to pay 50 bucks to have it removed + lifetime rotation (little more expensive cause of pressure sensors). I felt burned but went for it. So yesterday my sensor light kept coming on and the tire they repaired was 20lbs low, I filled it and next day same thing. Took it back to the tire place last night and waited an hr. Guy comes back and said they did a shady job patching last time and were gonna replace the tire with a new one FREE! I was pretty damn happy. I have to wait a day to get it, and drive around in a FLY A$$ black donut but oh well, free tire, 139$ value. For once, im glad they messed up their own work!:lol:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
NICE..... So a q's for you, you replacing the other tire on that axell??

·
Registered
519 Posts
Good for you!!!

LOL... free is always best.

Which your story makes me chuckle while reading it => I recall a recent post of yours where you mention that due to budget restraints you're always looking for a bargain, no matter what. Well, in that one, we got on you a little... but no hard feelings, though (wink). Today you are ahead!!! Good for you. I hope this doesn't lead to needing another new tire on the other side (pulling?).

Good luck. Keep up the good work.
(bargaining) :neutral:

And keep us posted on other good deals.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about that, No I will not need another for the other side, its almost new. Yeah you all gave me a hard time on that other thread, but I also got a killer deal from Billet on two emblems and a custom skull head shifter.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Good Deal

I thought about that, No I will not need another for the other side, its almost new. Yeah you all gave me a hard time on that other thread, but I also got a killer deal from Billet on two emblems and a custom skull head shifter.
It's called "baptized with fire!"
Laa-ta-da!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.