Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if we had anyone located in the Goodyear / Avondale area that would be looking to participate in a gathering of the Chargers? I see several Chargers in my area and would like to get us all together if possible to have fun events and various locations and mix and mingle with other Charger owners. All ideas are welcomed to make this a success! :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So we are at two.... Do I hear three????

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn, 50 views and 2 people interested.... Way to go Westside.....

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
There's going to be a gathering of LX's on Saturday night at 83rd Ave and Beardsley in the Safeway parking lot. It's a car show held every Sat and you can usually find a few of us there! Come join us! :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To all my fellow Marines, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVILS!! Semper Fi

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's going to be a gathering of LX's on Saturday night at 83rd Ave and Beardsley in the Safeway parking lot. It's a car show held every Sat and you can usually find a few of us there! Come join us! :)
It was a nice showing, reminded me of Pav in Scottsdale. I got there kinda late (only saw about 11 Chargers on display) but still had a nice time. Thanks for tip. How often does everyone meet up?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
make it three intrested i go to school in avondale but live by tempe keep us posted
Outstanding Pimp! Will do. I'm just the opposite, I live in Goodyear and work in Tempe/Phoenix. Maybe we can catch lunch one day.:grin:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rain rain, go away, come back and play another day!!! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts