Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm finally here after 3,100 miles and 5 days, 1 22 foot Penske moving truck, and one Daytona Charger... it's been a long trip but finally here... looking forward to hopefully seeing some other chargers and their owners here...

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Welcome!
What part of Raleigh? N,S,E,W?

Have you found the BAR closest to your house?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Lucky you! I wish I had moved to Raleigh instead of Orlando! ( I almost did) You will enjoy it I am sure :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bar

N Raleigh for right now... Not quite sure for the bar... But this Saturday I might try and find out this weekend wife permitting... Thanks for the welcome... I'm so glad to actually be back down south... Already see another Daytona in the parking lot of where I work... Haven't met the owner yet...

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
The State Fair stars this weekend if you need to get out for a while. We have a M&G every now and then if you want to meet some of your fellow forum members.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
definately...

gonna make it to the fair this weekend... now just keeping my ears to the board for any upcoming M&G's coming...

·
Registered
958 Posts
Un-FREAKING-believable.

You work at Cree, don't you? That's your Mango Daytona in the lot with Washington plates, ain't it?
I just moved here too, one month ago. Criminy. The company has less than 1000 people at this site, and 2 Mango Daytonas show up in the parking lot within 1 month of each other.
We should probably meet up soon. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow...

Yes I do work at Cree... man that is crazy... yeah... which dept do you work in? We need to get a M&G together...

·
Registered
958 Posts
I am in CG R&D. Building 1. I pm'ed you my extension.
BTW, you probably already guessed - I parked next to you today.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmm...

my wife works there as well you drove the car that day, i had off... she was pretty excited to kinda meet someone from the forums...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts