Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got crazy and bought a new Challenger R/T tonight, and need to sell the AFE Stage II with prodry S off my Charger R/T, so I can pay for a new catch can (Didn't have time to take it off the old car, nothing about this deal was relaxed, it was a flail as it had to be done tonight). I barely had time to yank out the AFE and put the stock intake back into my Charger. Best offer in 5 days gets it. Shipping included. Was in the car about 15 months. Everything that came in the box, except the instruction sheet, and the box itself comes with it. USPS or Western Union money orders, or Paypal, please.

Send me a PM if interested..

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
What,no pics of the Chally?

·
Premium Member
2,133 Posts
Very nice! Just did the same thing myself - but I have to wait for my 2011 392 to be built!

See you on the ChallengerTalk forum :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks! I'm stretching to buy the R/T, let alone a 392!

Now I'm confused. Will my AFE intake fit my Challenger or not? I looked at a couple sites and it seems like it will, but I thought there was something different about it. Maybe it's something else that won't fit, but I'm not sure.

Help!! I don't want to sell it if it will fit. I loved the sound it made when I got on it....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, but I've decided to keep it, as it fits the new car. Sorry if anyone was going to make an offer on it.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Nice pick up on the Challenger, and whats up from a Toledo native...I actually run the Finance Dept for YARK too...shoulda came to us :) j/k

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just did the same thing to. The good ole radiator cap mod. Ill have a charger parts for sale post up soon. Good luck with the chally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts