Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
my dealer told me that they arent selling anything right now.
they have a lot of chargers in stock. though they sold 2 r&ts within a weeks time. however, there is serious construction going on right in front of the dealer.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
For 08 they should have offered more changes/upgrades. They will be into heavy discounting by year end.

For 09 I hope they have significant changes.

The next gen they need to work on shaving some pounds and producing a high tech V6 to be the volume leader

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
For 08 they should have offered more changes/upgrades. They will be into heavy discounting by year end.

For 09 I hope they have significant changes.

The next gen they need to work on shaving some pounds and producing a high tech V6 to be the volume leader
AND... They need to get more power out the 5.7 and 6.1 Hemi's!! From what I've read on and off around these forums, the guys at SRT have the now how, not the permission. These LX cars have great potential, it needs to be unleashed!

·
Registered
203 Posts
my dealer told me that they arent selling anything right now.
they have a lot of chargers in stock. though they sold 2 r&ts within a weeks time. however, there is serious construction going on right in front of the dealer.
Must be the construction. The dealer in my area sold a lot more last month than the month before, and has pre-sold a bunch of Chargers coming in this month. They also have a Plum Crazy SRT8.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts