'06 RT w/ R&T
9100 miles
- Protection Group
- Electronic Conven. Grp
- Sound II
- Sunroof
- Sirrius Radio
- Navigation

Sticker was $36,040.. also has tinted windows, which is a nice extra.

Any clue on a great price?.. Right now the tag on it is $25,995 or something like that.. of course that's a starting point.

Oh and it's black by the way..

Thanks for your input,

JK

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
is this from a dealer or private party. Because at a dealer that seems like a great price already.

·
Registered
360 Posts
That is a decent price if everything on the car is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a dealer. Only pros of an '07 or '08 is the lifetime powertain warranty, a year or two newer.. but I'm positive I'd pass on the navigation on a new one as I drive 12 miles to work and we have a minivan for trips.

Of course would need to run a carfax to see if any accident history.

It is a nice looking car, but black is sooo hard to keep clean..I wish it was red..lol

JK

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
That's pretty good deal, as long as it is in great condition. It would only come with the lifetime powertain only if you are the first owner. I take it that it has the EVIC as well?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it's got he evic in the electronic convenience group.. I quickly wrote down the packages and prices it had, but not all the details (assuming I could look online of for a posting with someone that posted their '06 sticker of a similar car.). I'm pretty sure the Evic is in that pkg.

JK

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
'06 RT w/ R&T
9100 miles
- Protection Group
- Electronic Conven. Grp
- Sound II
- Sunroof
- Sirrius Radio
- Navigation

Sticker was $36,040.. also has tinted windows, which is a nice extra.

Any clue on a great price?.. Right now the tag on it is $25,995 or something like that.. of course that's a starting point.

Oh and it's black by the way..

Thanks for your input,

JK
I paid 26.5k for my R/T (without nav or R&T) brand new in February. I'd shoot for low 20's.

Best,

·
Registered
453 Posts
I paid 26.5k for my R/T (without nav or R&T) brand new in February. I'd shoot for low 20's.

Best,
Yeah I just got my 06 R/T w/o the nav gear etc for 25K. It has 19k miles.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i got a r/t r&t. 06 it was the showroom floor car when the cahrger was FIRST released. got every single available option even ones i didnt want(rear dvd.. ugh) but the price was a steal. i took it to my mechanic who tunes vipers and ford gt's( he was putting twin turbos on a viper to crank over 1k HP when i rode up in it). he said if we dont buy it, we smoke crack because the car was in virtually mint condition. the woman who owned it babied it and only drove highways to wrk and back.

payed 25.200 with 16,000 miles on it. this was... about.. 5 months ago, actually less i think.
sticker was 38,999.. it was still in the glove box. only been serviced once, for brake screech, which it still has(all chargers, i hear, are notroious for this) and the sunroof recall for the rattle. these papers were also in teh glove box.

good luck :)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
See if the dealer will make it a Certified Used car. That way you get the 8 year 80,000 mile powertrain warrenty. It still has some of the original 3/36 bumper to bumper warrenty left. Make sure they transfer that to you too. Good luck and post when you get it. :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts