Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry its been so long since i have said whats up but had to let u hear this story

so we just finished up search warrants on two crack houses and we were all winding down at seven eleven getting some coffee and laughing about how the people looked when the flash bang went off and when i hit the door with the sledge hammer. (its the police way of saying "any one home") any way were sitting there laughing when a mustang comes around the corner floors it and swings the rear end around so 2 guys jump in our marked units and im thinking to myself hmmm im not going to let this chase go without me joining in. the cruisers (ford crown vics) got close enough to radio a tag number. so im like c mon to the other two officer and we jump into my 2006 charger rt and jump in it. mind u only it only took 5 seconds to decide to get into this. we tear off and blow past the vics the radio cracs on that the stang is stolen so we are steady gaining on the stang we get about a mile down the road and i pass him and start brake checking the guys. the guy in the stang is honking like crazy and trying to get around me so the officer behind the passenger leans out the window and points his weapon at the guy the mustang slams on the brakes as do i we come to a stop 2 and a half miles from where we started. we jump out and do a text book drag them out the window extraction. it took about 20seconds for the marked units to catch up by then they were all flexed cuffed and on their faces. the guys in the marked unit were not hapy at all. there are 3 lessons here
1. crime does not pay
2. the charger will run down a 2003 mustang gt
3. the charger patrol cars are going to rock

yes i did get a little butt chewing when i got back to the pd for getting into a chase in my pov but i got a nice big pat on the back for catching them.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Bad Boys, Bad boys, What'cha gonna do when they come for you! :)

Sweet story!

Jason

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah, my wife left two guys in a jaw-dropped stupor in their gt pustang when they were revving their engine at a light. She doesn't usually get on it like that but came back with that story and a big grin. She said at the next light they let a couple cars ahead of them so they wouldn't have to be shut down again. love it!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Good work, CC:) Imagine how fun EVOC will be for you guys when they start rolling the police package Chargers:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Stolen Mustang GT $15,000
Stolen Guns and Drugs they had in the car $5,000
being B*TCH-slapped by an "un-assuming" 4-door Charger and having your @ss dragged out of the car window, cuffed on the ashpalt and having your sorry @ss dragged to jail.... ...priceless....
I'm just wondering if the utterly surprised look on their faces was the "man, I'm going to jail" look or "I got my butt whooped by a Charger" look!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The sad part of this whole story, fellas, is that once word of this gets out, the cops will all be driving these bad-boys.... once they drive them and realize the powere potential, I have a feeling that we will be watched a little more closely... :sad:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Just another reason to get the mighty SRT-8:) Not that would help you outrun the law for long. Which I do NOT advocate, BTW:)

Hey, CC< how do runfalts handle the spikestrip, anyway, since they are coming into more common useage, have they addressed that with you guys in training? I know the rescue guys are getting cauitions about both side curtain airbags and the high voltage lines in hybrids.

·
Registered
13 Posts
copcharger said:
sorry its been so long since i have said whats up but had to let u hear this story

so we just finished up search warrants on two crack houses and we were all winding down at seven eleven getting some coffee and laughing about how the people looked when the flash bang went off and when i hit the door with the sledge hammer. (its the police way of saying "any one home") any way were sitting there laughing when a mustang comes around the corner floors it and swings the rear end around so 2 guys jump in our marked units and im thinking to myself hmmm im not going to let this chase go without me joining in. the cruisers (ford crown vics) got close enough to radio a tag number. so im like c mon to the other two officer and we jump into my 2006 charger rt and jump in it. mind u only it only took 5 seconds to decide to get into this. we tear off and blow past the vics the radio cracs on that the stang is stolen so we are steady gaining on the stang we get about a mile down the road and i pass him and start brake checking the guys. the guy in the stang is honking like crazy and trying to get around me so the officer behind the passenger leans out the window and points his weapon at the guy the mustang slams on the brakes as do i we come to a stop 2 and a half miles from where we started. we jump out and do a text book drag them out the window extraction. it took about 20seconds for the marked units to catch up by then they were all flexed cuffed and on their faces. the guys in the marked unit were not hapy at all. there are 3 lessons here
1. crime does not pay
2. the charger will run down a 2003 mustang gt
3. the charger patrol cars are going to rock

yes i did get a little butt chewing when i got back to the pd for getting into a chase in my pov but i got a nice big pat on the back for catching them.
Well done. As a former lawman in NoVA, I can relate :wink:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
great story.... can i have the movie rights? lol you are going to be terror in a police charger.

·
Registered
253 Posts
O.K. Correct me if I'm wrong but did you say that you are going to have a personnaly owned R/T. And then one supplied to you by your state? Dude I want your job. one R/T to pamper at home and one to flog and not even have to pay for gas!!! Dude no offence, buy uuhhh.....YOU SUCK!!!lol :happy:

·
Registered
51 Posts
speaking of driving the charger for your daily car and work for that matter, i heard of drug companies are getting the charger for reps. my wife is a pharma rep and she said that there is talk of her getting one. I think it might on ly be the sxt but still. any way great story.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
You almost had to "rock-out" with your "Glock-out" :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
No, he does not have a work one yet, but if interest is any indication, he will be fore too long. From what I gather, police are just waiting for them to be built, kinda like the SRT-8 bunch:)

·
Registered
245 Posts
copcharger I am glad your 4 hours away dont want the patrol charger to get me in my charger. I have been lucky so far but, I just can't keep out of the HEMI. HeHe.But good job on the catching the PUNKS.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great story.... I agreee with the previous post, the last thing I need is a Police Charger haunting my ass in NoVa when I'm prowing around looking for Stangs to stomp... Got one this morning ..twice! I noticed in my County there are a few brand new Vics sitting at the Police Station, so maybe I am safe for now... :clap:

·
Registered
245 Posts
chargin06 said:
Great story.... I agreee with the previous post, the last thing I need is a Police Charger haunting my ass in NoVa when I'm prowing around looking for Stangs to stomp... Got one this morning ..twice! I noticed in my County there are a few brand new Vics sitting at the Police Station, so maybe I am safe for now... :clap:
Love STOMPIN those stangs...... i look for them! Almost as good as great sex. The cop would have probable cause to arrest me cause I get soooo high after stompin stangs. LOL.... I love this car!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts