Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Can't see the link from work but I'll bet they are halogen Bling lights. Do a search and you will find the reviews are not positive. And they do not have true LED halos that match the AAC LED rings.

I am working on a set of custom projector fogs, looks good so far but still some work to do. Will post pics and how-to when done.

The OEM fogs are [email protected] plastic, mine look like hell, the lenses are shot and the reflectors have flaked away. I do not want another pair of them, so decided to make my own. There is a vendor that makes projector fogs, but they are over $300 and do not have halos. Mine will have rings to match the AAC halos.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Can't see the link from work but I'll bet they are halogen Bling lights. Do a search and you will find the reviews are not positive. And they do not have true LED halos that match the AAC LED rings.
These are actually different. No halos, not plastic. Since you can't see the auction, here's one of the pics from the auction showing all sorts of info:

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Just by looking i am going to say garbage.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I forgot to post in my original reply that these look like something I'd stick straight on the bumper of a 1986 Chevy pickup, but that's about it. Go with OEMs over these any day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts