Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First, the good news. I finally made up my mind and picked new tires to replace the Conti's (which I've driven for ~32,300 miles, and for which I should, but won't receive some kind of honor. I opted to go with Falken ZE-912B's (the 2nd choice were Yokohama YK-520's, IIRC). I'll have the new rubber tomorrow morning, in time for a quick jaunt up to Wisconsin...

And now, the AWFUL news. While leaving work today, I backed into another car in the parking lot. A Mercedes. That belongs to the OWNER of my company!

The General took the worst of it, which consists of a couple of ugly spots on the rear bumper. I imagine I can get it fixed for a few hundred bucks...:(

The boss's car, a G-class Mercedes, sustained only a slight dent in the running board. So, that'll only cost about oh, $5K or so...

Sigh...

And yes, I'll eventually post some pics, after I'm done hiding all of the sharp objects...

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aaaw man.. That sucks..

Any cracks or just dents?
Well, the upper one is best described as a "scuff."

The lower one is more of a "divot," with all that that word implies :( .

The damage isn't really all that bad; it's what I expected back when our cars "kissed" at Springdale. Hey- maybe I shouldn't be allowed to drive in reverse anymore...

·
Registered
6,270 Posts
Well, the upper one is best described as a "scuff."

The lower one is more of a "divot," with all that that word implies :( .

The damage isn't really all that bad; it's what I expected back when our cars "kissed" at Springdale. Hey- maybe I shouldn't be allowed to drive in reverse anymore...
Our cars didn't acually touch though.. Did they? :)

You going to claim it or fix it yourself?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our cars didn't acually touch though.. Did they? :)

You going to claim it or fix it yourself?

1) I sure thought they did- and I thought you'd be after me with a jack handle- good thing I had my helmet with me!

2) I'll probably fix it myself- I've gotta wait until I find out what the boss wants to do...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts