Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get my exhaust parts installed soon and I want to know if any fellow charger owners have any recomendations. I have a magnaflow dual in/dual out muffler and 2 tips. I just need to the pipes bent and then it all welded up. I've stopped by one shop that was recomended by a friend, Mesa Muffler on Central, and they quoted over $330 to do it. That seems way high to me...anyone else got a suggestion thats more reasonable?? I'm not being cheap, I know that you have to pay for quality, but when other people on here are talking $220+ to get in done it just seemed excessive!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Marc:ninja:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to muffler master in downtown Glendale I think they charged me $50.00 and welded it on. They are the best in Phoenix and surrounding areas!
Yeah but I need them to bend the pipes and weld everything up. I dont think $50 will cover all of that!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have had 4 custom exhausts done for a 5.7 and 6.1. I would guarantee these peoples work, and they do the Dodge and Chrysler dealers on bell and 101. They are called Pro Muffler, on 84th ave and bell. Ask for James he is the owner, and there after 2pm usually. Oh... And if any one recommends mighty muf'ler, which I am sure someone will believe me FROM experience, this Pro Muffler blows them away and they are cool guys.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i have heard of those guys...the service manager at the dodge dealer recomended them actually...i will check it out...thanks for the advice

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had the same setup installed for $230 otd. Mad Hatter on Gilbert Rd. and Broadway in Mesa.
They did an excellent job for me, you can see/hear the results on the vid.

Good luck.
G.

·
Registered
103 Posts
My .02 is check out the Muffler Master, the owner's name is Mark and very good guy. I've had three different vehicles done by them and always happy with the work and price. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts