Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
For performance work or just general stuff? If it's general stuff like a spark plug change, trans work, or you're looking to get something fixed then disregard the following...

Closest place (I think, maybe Shippan is closer) to you for performance stuff I know of is on Long Island. Performance Motorsport. Nicest people I've ever dealt with. When I was there they were installing a supercharger on a Challenger. They work on all sorts of cars. When I was there, they had a Lotus, G35, few 350z's, S2000, Evo, Challenger, and they have a few cars in storage. They currently have the fastest 350z in the country. But honestly, if I were to ever get some sort of performance work done at a shop, I'd drive the 2 and a half hours up there, because of how clean the shop is, how nice they are there, and how knowledgeable the tuner and techs are.

http://www.theexperience.com/index.html

As far as engine work though, like heads/cam stuff, or stroker engines. Theres a shop in CT, Shippan I think is the name, a lot of people praise his work. Theres A.J. who's close to you, but Im not sure what his schedule is like anymore if you're not getting stuff done by Arrington. High Horse Performance in Delaware. And Hemi31 travels to do installs, hes located in upstate NY.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts