Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So someone wants to go from an R/T to an SRT-8, big upgrade, negative on your own car.. any suggestions without shelling out 10k to dig yourself out of the original car? I am sure selling it outright on your own is the best idea, get alot more than from a dealer...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess a stupid idea would be to just go buy a new one, get the old one repo'd, but when they auction it off you will still owe whatever remaining balance is.. dumb Idea..

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Done. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
If your negative on your RT...be happy with what ya got. Keep the RT, pay her off, then look into upgrading later.
Trust me, I know the ancy, want to feel, but if ya take a minute to think about it....probably a dumb idea

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
If your negative on your RT...be happy with what ya got. Keep the RT, pay her off, then look into upgrading later.
Trust me, I know the ancy, want to feel, but if ya take a minute to think about it....probably a dumb idea
This is my plan as of last night...i was going over some financial numbers when i figured out if i sent chrysler double payments on my charger for 2 years...then by sept 09 i can have the charger paid off and own that beast...this is prob what im gonna do...this way i can make payments on something really nice like a challenger or srt or diesel ram or whatever and focus on modding the charger right...like heads and cam, n2o, supercharger, turbo, etc...and break this baby into the sub 10-11sec. 4000pound, ground pounder category...B/C i really dont want to give up the charger at all, im way to in love...:grin: :grin:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Before I got my Daytona I had though about getting the SRT, but I just could not bare the wait any longer after waiting a year to get my Daytona. I'm going to keep my Daytona for forever, but once it's paid off I may get a Challenger SRT later on. But as of right now, I have no plan's on trading in my Daytona, ever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts