Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was going to order from Ridergraphix today but they do not do business over the phone. Only via email and do not give out their phone# or call people. I only have internet access at work and can not order things on line. Bummer.

What are some other graphics places for our SRT8?

Thanks much.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
i have never had a problem with talking to brian on the phone from ridergrahix's-in fact he called me back and forth a couple of times and brian and i together designed the stinger stripe that they sell. i'm sure they dont have a problem to call you if you pm them with your phone # to make a sale. try again. brian and dave are easy to work with

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i know most ppl on the forum dont like them, but i like revolution motorsports. seems like their stuff costs half as much as rider for the same exact decal

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have never had a problem with talking to brian on the phone from ridergrahix's-in fact he called me back and forth a couple of times and brian and i together designed the stinger stripe that they sell. i'm sure they dont have a problem to call you if you pm them with your phone # to make a sale. try again. brian and dave are easy to work with

Hmmm. Brian is the one that emailed me. I gave him my # and also asked for his so I can order. He said they do not take phone calls or make them.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Revolution Motorsports hooked me up with my Rocker Panel stripes and HEMI 6.1 hood decal! They also gave me a HECK of a deal since I promised to send them pictures of my Bee for their site when I''m done with the installation. :rockon:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts