Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need a good dealer in New Orleans that can get me a gray drivers side kickpanel ASAP! I'm in Kansas City but I have a customer at a show in New Orleans. Who should I call? TIA!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hey guys, I need a good dealer in New Orleans that can get me a gray drivers side kickpanel ASAP! I'm in Kansas City but I have a customer at a show in New Orleans. Who should I call? TIA!!!
I'm across the street from Riverlands Dodge in LaPlace, LA. About 15 min from New Orleans. Its a straight shot west on I-10 from New Orleans easy to get to. Tel # is 985-652-9600. Phil Harris is the Service manager. I'll look up the dealer in Metairie which is a little closer to New Orleans.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sorry couldn't find the number to Metairie Dodge. Here ya go 504-456-4400.
Don't know how good Metairie Dodge is they just recently re opened from Katrina. Think they've been open maybe 5 or 6 months... Hope that helps.

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
does anybody know a good shop where they can install lights, leather seats and misc mods. the dealarship charger too much and i dont make that much

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm across the street from Riverlands Dodge in LaPlace, LA. About 15 min from New Orleans. Its a straight shot west on I-10 from New Orleans easy to get to. Tel # is 985-652-9600. Phil Harris is the Service manager. I'll look up the dealer in Metairie which is a little closer to New Orleans.
x2.. i love them.. just got my charger serviced there.. HOWEVER.. I went in to get my warped rotors fixed, and my left front door speaker replaced.. and they somehow broke my joystick for my side mirrors:knockout: They're replacing it without me having to ask.. but would still like to know how they managed that. Other than that.. its a great dealership. As far as custom stuff, I'd try Shade Tree Customs.. dont have the number but they're on Airline in Metaire.. a block or so from Causeway.

·
Registered
455 Posts
does anybody know a good shop where they can install lights, leather seats and misc mods. the dealarship charger too much and i dont make that much
Try SouthernHotRod. I know they can get just about anything you want. They may be able to do some work for you or at least point you in the right direction...

·
Registered
455 Posts
x2.. i love them.. just got my charger serviced there.. HOWEVER.. I went in to get my warped rotors fixed, and my left front door speaker replaced.. and they somehow broke my joystick for my side mirrors:knockout: They're replacing it without me having to ask.. but would still like to know how they managed that. Other than that.. its a great dealership. As far as custom stuff, I'd try Shade Tree Customs.. dont have the number but they're on Airline in Metaire.. a block or so from Causeway.
I hear ya on Riverlands.. I've had pretty good service with them except for when they flushed my coolant. The tech managed to scratch my front cap with her belt or something. Also scratched the radiator cover with tools and made a mess under the hood. I'm changing my brakes and bringing the car in tomorrow to have my new tires mounted and balanced so hopefully they won't mess anything up...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts