Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home today from the Dealership after my oil change. Got on the Expressway and in my mirror I see a GoManGO Daytona Charger coming. Still a ways off, I move into the middle lane and continue driving. It didn't take long for the Daytona to get up along side of me. I looked over and he gave me a friendly nod, well at that time I had a slower car in front of me so I had to move over into the left lane to pass this car. I proceeded to step on the gas and go around. I moved back into the center lane, then all of a sudden I hear this loud roar as the Daytona came around that same slow car and blew past me :) What an awesome site, and even though it was pretty stock, the exhaust sounded awesome! Just wanted to share my experience, not sure if he got in it hard to show off or what :) But I wasn't complaining.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Kewl!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you darn Daytona owners have all the fun :) with your flashy paint jobs and black graphics. just HAVE to rub it in on us V6'ers lol

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
thats that hemi sound Chad!! :rockon:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh trust me I know, my buddy has an 08 R/T with Flowmaster Super 44's and no reso's :) believe me, I've heard the hemi :)

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I had an SXT line up and try to race me a few weeks back and I gave him a show. When I shut it down to let him catch up he was as appreciative as you sound. :D

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i take it uve never heard the slp lm1 in person have u chad?? whats a flowmaster anyway?? lol

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forget which SLP LM is louder,another friend of mine has a cammed, intake, throttle body LS1 with a 4000 stall, he has Longtube headers and SLP exhaust, his is LOUD!! haha.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
most likely the lm1 for sure dude

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not sure what the difference is between the Daytona R/T exhaust and the regular R/T exhaust but the Daytona exhaust seems louder. stock for stock.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
I had an SXT line up and try to race me a few weeks back and I gave him a show. When I shut it down to let him catch up he was as appreciative as you sound. :D
oh you're so cool mr. glandiator... please rev your 6.1...not:slap::rolleyes2::alfdance:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
you darn Daytona owners have all the fun :) with your flashy paint jobs and black graphics. just HAVE to rub it in on us V6'ers lol
And If we get in trouble with the cops we are the easiest to find haha :biggrinjester:

The other day an SXT came roaring up behind me and so I stepped on it and blew past him and then I slowed down and he caught up and he was all smiles, It made me smile to haha :banana:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts