Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think I'm coming up tonight. We should be able to hit 12's with the cold weather. The last few days I've been hitting consistent 3.7-3.8 0-60 times with my dashawk, compared to 3.9-4.2's in the hotter weather. Me and you are lining up Gus!!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'm there!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Have a blast guys!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did one run...... [email protected] FINALLY!!!!!!! :smoke:
Device spy, nice meeting you bro!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Bob probably captured it... I know he got my 13.09!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
My car is off big time something is off my last run [email protected] each and every run was a slower trap speed i have to check it out. I am so pissed i am going to take a hammer to it.

Hey Gus, were you hookin' up or spinning? 60 ft times? You'll figure it out. Don't beat on that baby yet. C Ya.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Bob probably captured it... I know he got my 13.09!
Great run Dave! It was great to see the ChargerForums guys create high interest at the strip. People were like blown away by everyone as I was sitting on the stands and the chatter was high on Daves, Aris and Gus's (sorry for spelling) vehicles. Way to show them guys.

I've got a crazy day today but I'll try to load up the videos that I took last night on YouTube or maybe PhotoBucket.

Looking forward to Saturday...

·
Registered
529 Posts
Great run Dave! It was great to see the ChargerForums guys create high interest at the strip. People were like blown away by everyone as I was sitting on the stands and the chatter was high on Daves, Aris and Gus's (sorry for spelling) vehicles. Way to show them guys.

I've got a crazy day today but I'll try to load up the videos that I took last night on YouTube or maybe PhotoBucket.

Looking forward to Saturday...
Thanks Bob! If you got time can you throw the raw video on a cd and maybe I can get it Saturday. Not big on the was those "hosting" sites chew up the video and I can host it on my own server.

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good job guys on the record runs. I am going out to the the car now with the hammer. j/k i will take it to the dealer on Monday and see whats up if there is any codes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts