Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok So im going to L.A. with my top banana Daytona, July 17 thru the 20 with three other friends for a weekend vacation. but i dont no one from Socal So im trying to see whos down to maybe meet up and show me around town. Im coming all the way from The South Bay "San Jose". Im Also From B.A.M.M and one of the guys from the crew told me to see if anyone in the forums can hook me up. Im Also going to be in orange county & Huntington beach So Just let me Know. :beerchug:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Ok So im going to L.A. with my top banana Daytona, July 17 thru the 20 with three other friends for a weekend vacation. but i dont no one from Socal So im trying to see whos down to maybe meet up and show me around town. Im coming all the way from The South Bay "San Jose". Im Also From B.A.M.M and one of the guys from the crew told me to see if anyone in the forums can hook me up. Im Also going to be in orange county & Huntington beach So Just let me Know. :beerchug:
We're gonna miss you at the BBQ M&G pimpin...

hit up Mopar360.com and find "Nickinfleet" or "wrestlingnrj". They stay out in SoCal and have come up to Hayward for one of the B.A.M.M. Meets, so just hit them up and let em know you're from B.A.M.M. and that you'll be down there.

Be safe and have fun pimpin...

p.s. take some pics!!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I'll be in town that weekend. I'll PM you my number and give me a call when you're down here. I'll hit up nickinfleet and see if he's here too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts