Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corsa exhaust is just a few minutes west of where I live. I have an appt for a new exhaust for next friday. Thier facility is top notch. I will be sure to let all know what type of experience it is and how the exhaust sounds and performs!!!

by the way, they pay allot of attention to these boards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered mine last friday along with magnaflow catted pipes for in front the corsa. Hopefully they will be here by the weekend so i can install. Cant wait.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I've heard nothing but good about Corsa.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Any updates?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Agreed

I Love X10 My Corsa system.

110% happy - hop you like it too.

PS: Corsa drones less, in MDS mode even, than stock.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm sure that you will enjoy it. Just remember that the sound changes over the miles....so if you don't like it at first give it a couple thousand kilometers before you go ripping it off.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
I'm sure that you will enjoy it. Just remember that the sound changes over the miles....so if you don't like it at first give it a couple thousand kilometers before you go ripping it off.
this is so true... corsa has just the right sound and it's a perfect fit for the charger.:lol:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I have installed the corsa and it sounds great.

It is not a super loud system...may not be for the people who subscribe to "loud is better".

It has gotten a bit louder since I have had it on (about 300 miles).

I will be adding Kooks headers shortly and I heard the 2 systems together compliment each other well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts