Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at these cars hard since they were first put out.. Our great dealership and salesman from my wifes Durango purchase has about 8 or so R/T's to choose from.. So the wife and I are going to look and hopefully test drive a few today.. I really like the idea of the SRT-8 model and would be all over that if we had any to choose from... I like the idea of the slightly lower suspension and the wheels on the SRT's... Would probably be swapping out the wheels on an R/T.... And would probably be dropping the suspension a little to close the gap... May even have my dealer do it with the mopar springs.. If I like what I feel & see.. I will probably just order one the exact way I want it.. Anyhow.. Just saying hi to everyone on here.. All of the information has been great! Pray that my wife likes it... She's been on board so far.. She even liked the looks of the SRT on the net.. This will be a 3rd vehicle for the two of us.... I'm looking at having something new for me to go along with my truck.. The truck is getting a little age on it, and I'm worried if it should ever break down that I will not have a backup, and I wouldn't have to worry about getting it fixed so quickly if money didn't allow..

Have a great day everyone! I hope to be playing with a Charger in about 7 hours or so....

·
Registered
732 Posts
Good luck!!! The road and track package is the way to go if you see one you like.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but with the "load leveling" system, I won't be able to install a set of lower springs will I? That's what I've been reading.. Maybe I'm misunderstanding....

·
Registered
732 Posts
SmoothSL said:
Yeah, but with the "load leveling" system, I won't be able to install a set of lower springs will I? That's what I've been reading.. Maybe I'm misunderstanding....
I would think you would still be able to lower your charger w/ Road & Track package but I don't want to misinform you. I would post seperate post regarding your question. The reason I suggest the R&T package is because you get so much more for your money. I could make a list but I assume you already know what comes with that package.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy smooth, welcome to the forum :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts