Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Daytona is now sitting 30 miles away in a train yard, on the ground, and just waiting to put a smile on my face early next week!

So, today to torture me, I see a Charger R/T in my rear view at lunch, a Magnum on the way home, and a 300C on my way to the car wash tonight!

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, I want my car! :lol:

:knockout::knockout::knockout::knockout::knockout:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Hey AZ just think you'll have just in time for the long weekend!!!! Unlike myself I got mine late on memorial day. Hated like hell to walk by the car to the truck to go to work.....wanted to play hookie but, too many meetings on Monday. I have been following you guys waiting for thier cars and excited for you guys.......I didn't have the patients you guys have so I settled for the R/T .... I really want a Daytona. Keep us posted...... I do a shot or two to celebrate when the day comes LOL :grin: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,051 Posts
GotACharger said:
Hey AZ just think you'll have just in time for the long weekend!!!! Unlike myself I got mine late on memorial day. Hated like hell to walk by the car to the truck to go to work.....wanted to play hookie but, too many meetings on Monday. I have been following you guys waiting for thier cars and excited for you guys.......I didn't have the patients you guys have so I settled for the R/T .... I really want a Daytona. Keep us posted...... I do a shot or two to celebrate when the day comes LOL :grin: :lol:
Good things come to those who wait, my friend.

Don't think of it as torture, think of it as, uh, a tantric orgasm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
I'm so JEALOUS. Here's my friggin' status for my Daytona:

Ordered June 9th.
Came off assembly line July 28th.
Arrived in Windsor on Aug 13th.
Still no update.

They can build a car in 1-1.5 days and it takes 2 weeks to put a few decals on????

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
chewman said:
I'm so JEALOUS. Here's my friggin' status for my Daytona:

Ordered June 9th.
Came off assembly line July 28th.
Arrived in Windsor on Aug 13th.
Still no update.

They can build a car in 1-1.5 days and it takes 2 weeks to put a few decals on????

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :)
hey... shoot autorail1 a pm with your VIN... he can tell you excatly where your car is.... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
with this heading towards your car.... maybe God is torturing you....

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
with this heading towards your car.... maybe God is torturing you....
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
I am so impatient...I decided to go to the dealership I'd never buy from and the Daytona they've had for a VERY long time was still there...I said, what the hell, I'll give it a shot...I get there and there's a VERY VERY good reason why the Daytona hasn't sold there....it's marked up $5K!!!! Can you believe that ****???? And then the sales manager had the gaul (sp?) to tell me that there was only 7 Daytona's in the country right now....I said..."That's not accurate. Have you ever logged onto chargerforums.com????"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
chewman said:
I am so impatient...I decided to go to the dealership I'd never buy from and the Daytona they've had for a VERY long time was still there...I said, what the hell, I'll give it a shot...I get there and there's a VERY VERY good reason why the Daytona hasn't sold there....it's marked up $5K!!!! Can you believe that ****???? And then the sales manager had the gaul (sp?) to tell me that there was only 7 Daytona's in the country right now....I said..."That's not accurate. Have you ever logged onto chargerforums.com????"
When I bought mine(R/T Charger) in May dealer had 2500 mark up on on the car I bought. The salesman walked up and the first words from my mouth as i was pointing to the sticker make this go away or you go away nothing to talk about. Needless to say I didnt pay the 2500.00. If they know you can buy the car and they want a sale they'll cut you a deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
sorry guys... but unless you are upside down in your trade in... the dealer getting rid of their second sticker is not excatly them giving you a deal.... when they drop down from MSRP.... then you are doing good....

The advantage that dealers have over most customers is that dealers try to get you to work down from MSRP, or some dealers... from 2nd sticker.... to get the ball alittle more in your court do your deal from invoice.... not MSRP.... it is easier to keep the price from going up, then it is to get it to go down....

Oh... and no offense to car salesmen, or the "internet department" but avoid doing the deal with a salesperson.... work your deal with a sales manager, once your deal has been agreed upon.... then they will hand you over to a salesman to write it up....

The salesman can't OK a deal.... that is the sales managers job..... so why waste your time working out numbers with a salesman? let him do the paper work after terms have been agreed on....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
Well...the place I did originally order the Daytona from will be charging me less than MSRP...we haven't worked the numbers, but I've gotten my last 7 cars from them...They're really good people...for salesmen!! :) -- just joking!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
ok... who wants to take bets on when AZCHARGER will take delivery.....

He says this friday Sept. 2nd

I say the weekend of the 10th

the waitress at the sushi bar said who cares :D

It has been sitting at the rail yard for a few days now.... so it should be shortly

what do you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok... who wants to take bets on when AZCHARGER will take delivery.....

He says this friday Sept. 2nd

I say the weekend of the 10th

the waitress at the sushi bar said who cares

It has been sitting at the rail yard for a few days now.... so it should be shortly

what do you think?
LMAO! I am being the ULTIMATE OPTIMIST! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
at least yours isn't sittting in the dealer ship with a burnt out module with 1 mile on it and to think I never even got to take it off of the lot.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top