Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few extra buck this month to spend on a mod and i cant choose between a mopar ptcm or a set of aftermarket sideshirts(grip, xenon, 3dcarbon, rksport, etc) I know i will get more enjoyment from driving me car with the tcm, however the side skirts will make the exterior of my car look better. With the tcm i can start enjoying that asap, but the side skirts is another story, because i gotta get them painted and installed. I guess this is a go or show thread, so nay input would help.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I've always went with go before show but I have a daytona so it has enuff show for me.The only problem with go is it usaully casts more in fuel from either the mod or the fact that you will be punching more often either way good luck

·
Registered
180 Posts
go before show, I think dodge did a good enough job styling the Charger, but more power is always better

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Do you have a predator yet. I would do that before the Mopar TCM.

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
It really depends on how you drive. If you're only faking a leg-cramp once in a while, "go" mods are kind of pointless. On the other hand, if you're one of those people whose right leg is four inches longer than their left leg, "show" mods are secondary in your world.

I can't answer this question for you.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I have a few extra buck this month to spend on a mod and i cant choose between a mopar ptcm or a set of aftermarket sideshirts(grip, xenon, 3dcarbon, rksport, etc) I know i will get more enjoyment from driving me car with the tcm, however the side skirts will make the exterior of my car look better. With the tcm i can start enjoying that asap, but the side skirts is another story, because i gotta get them painted and installed. I guess this is a go or show thread, so nay input would help.
If you have an R/T, I always felt the best first mod was the suspension upgrade, which will make your ride lower, meaner, and you will feel the benefit every time you drive it. Huge difference from stock.

·
Registered
100 Posts
what is this tcm ?

·
Registered
722 Posts
First mods are almost always CAI and Predator. Makes it feel like a whole different car.

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I would go with GO! :rocker:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts