·
Registered
869 Posts
I like that a lot!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks way better in the brighter colors like sublime :), torred, and TB, my friend has a TB on 22s with matching lip and shuts it down wherever he goes. Both young people and old people love it. It gives off a "exotic" car factor like a ferrari or something, really changes the entire look of the car believe it or not

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i like the last one..that one isn't that bad

·
Registered
417 Posts
I like them on the GMG and the black car at the end because the metallic paint makes it look almost like anodized aluminum (plus that lip on the rear of the black car is freakin' awesome!). I'm not a fan of the non-metallic colors though.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When you grabbin your Asanti's? Going with 4's or no?
Waitin on this payment i should be gettin real soon then its on n poppin!

4s are the idea, but b/c I drive so much from orlando to Miami a month I might run 2s and tuck em with a drop

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
what #?

if you go dueces you WILL go staggered right?

265/35 and 295/30 Pirellis are actually pretty cheap...well compared to 24's....but theyre not that far outta line with other 265/35/22's...

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I like it. If I hadnt powdercoated my rims flat black I might have gone that route.

·
Registered
616 Posts
My inspiration lol

I like the side mirrors on this one. Does anyone know where to get a pair like that?? Do you think they are custom? Looks like they may have been pulled from a Mercedes or something.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I like the side mirrors on this one. Does anyone know where to get a pair like that?? Do you think they are custom? Looks like they may have been pulled from a Mercedes or something.
They are caps that go over your stock mirrors and can be found on ebay.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
too bad that last car has the srt8 front bumper and probly isnt because you can tell its not color matched and it looks like ricer garbage with mix matched parts.

maybe im just OCD(really i am) ... but its fkn ugly. that ruins the whole car

edit: nvm its not an SRT bumper. its got some ugly ass skirt lookin chin spoiler that doesnt even line up right.

·
Registered
616 Posts
They are caps that go over your stock mirrors and can be found on ebay.
aww thanks but no thanks.... BOO!! that sucks, I thought is was the Mercedes type side mirrors that light up when you indicate.

·
Registered
280 Posts
too bad that last car has the srt8 front bumper and probly isnt because you can tell its not color matched and it looks like ricer garbage with mix matched parts.

maybe im just OCD(really i am) ... but its fkn ugly. that ruins the whole car

edit: nvm its not an SRT bumper. its got some ugly ass skirt lookin chin spoiler that doesnt even line up right.
to bad the front bumper on my black car dont match either and it hasnet had any paint work done to it! ive seen a few other black dodges that the front and rear bumpers dont match.

·
Registered
84 Posts
That's exactly the look I want for my GMG. I was thinking of just having the whole wheel powdercoated black, but having the lip body color really sets off the wheel nicely. Thanks for the pics!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts