Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2013 Dodge Charger SE, and I was wanting to get rid of the chrome rim cover and put a gloss black one on since the car is black. I have been looking everywhere for them, but I can not find anywhere that has them in 20". I know that car does not have stock 20" rims, but I figured that they would be made. I can find them in 20" for the newer 2014-2017 models but nothing for the 2013. If anyone knows of somewhere that I can get them please let me know.

·
Registered
253 Posts
If you have the "Chrome clad" wheels, they don't make replacement covers that I know of. I had them on my ram and a tech at the dealership cracked it....they also had to buy me a new wheel.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have the "Chrome clad" wheels, they don't make replacement covers that I know of. I had them on my ram and a tech at the dealership cracked it....they also had to buy me a new wheel.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I suppose I do have the chrome clad wheels and that’s why I can’t find covers anywhere. Looks like I might be wrapping them lol. Thanks for the confirmation!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts