Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently in Iraq and without my R/T, so for Christmas my girlfriend wants to buy me stuff for my car. Does anyone have suggestions for relatively inexpensive mods?
*Current mods = 5%tint, 22" rims, silverstars, honeycomb grille, removed side moldings, de-badged, pioneer head unit, gutted resonators, K&N intake, tinted tails, rider graphixx.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
+1 on headers and cam, hey man be careful overthere

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
The CSRT leather door pulls are a nice mod (about $110). Help dress up
a rather plain interior and feel nice every time you grab the door.

·
Registered
26 Posts
x2 Diablo Predator

·
Registered
353 Posts
Diablo or a AIRHAMMER. If she gets with Rev. Hammer I bet she will get a really good deal with you being active duty. Just tell him Semper Fi!!!!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Or have her talk to Heidi at Billet Technology! Lots of cool little stocking stuffers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I am the girlfriend...I am thinking about getting him the remote starter/alarm system. Open to any and all suggestions. Remember though...I am the typical female who knows very little about cars so be as specific as possible. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
So I am the girlfriend...I am thinking about getting him the remote starter/alarm system. Open to any and all suggestions. Remember though...I am the typical female who knows very little about cars so be as specific as possible. Appreciate it!
Get him the :
1) Diablo "Predator" Tuner
or
2) AFE Stage II Cold Air Intake
or
3) Radar Detector... Bell or Valentine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Billet Technology is a great find! Thanks so much for the tip on that. He has actually wanted a POW/MIA tag to put on the car...so I think that is definitely one of the things I will get him.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I say you go with the Compustar 2WSS-AS or the Viper 5900 AS. Both units are alarm starters with a mile range, 2 way confirmation, optional modules and protect our vehicles very well. Can't go wrong keeping away a thief or allowing the car to be started and warming up prior to leaving work, dinner or a movie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts