Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was surfing the Gibson Performance site last night and stumbled across their "Garage Sale" page. To my surprise, they had the headers I've been saving up for listed as an overstock item. I already have their 617000 duel exhaust system, so finding these headers was like finding the muscle car mother lode! While supplies last. 1-800-528-3044.

Garage Sale Link
http://www.gibsonperformance.com/index.asp?p=garagesale

GP314S-C ceramic coated 409L stainless steel headers
http://www.gibsonperformance.com/products.asp?pid=14298&make=24&model=287#287

Oh yah, these also fit 04-06 Magnum’s and 04-06 300’s.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up!! I just ordered a pair!! Can't wait..:headbang: :geek:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I can't wait to get a set of these on my 2004 Magnum!

Good catch but they may be talking production dates and not model years

·
Registered
507 Posts
damn. wish i had the money right now. just spent almost 700 bucks on halo 3 legendary edition and an xbox Elite.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
damn. wish i had the money right now. just spent almost 700 bucks on halo 3 legendary edition and an xbox Elite.
wise wise choice my friend. i beat the campaign on normal today. then started back over on legendary. got about 25% through. wont be on chargerforums very much for the next week lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is this true, about the sizing? Why would they make it different than the JBA, especially if they are supposed to be competing in the same space? Doesnt make any sense. If that is the case, I am going to cancel my order right now.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
theyre not competing in the same space, they cost 200 dollars less

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Model Year and ??? 1 5/8 & no power ???

I just got off the phone with Joe at Gibson Performance. He says that they build by the model year, not production date. He wants to post his own response to 10 Sec Bird’s small size/no power statement himself. I sure hope his response is positive, otherwise I may be SOL! Their 617000 exhaust system they put for NASCAR got a bad rap on the forum too. I can tell you for a fact that my system added 12hp on the Dynamometer and sound pissed-off and deep.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I cancelled my order with Gibson.. whew.. I was lucky that they hadn't processed it yet. I just ordered the JBA shorties this afternoon. Feeling better now!!:knockout:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I cancelled my order with Gibson.. whew.. I was lucky that they hadn't processed it yet. I just ordered the JBA shorties this afternoon. Feeling better now!!:knockout:
I think that was a better bet going with JBA.

·
Registered
928 Posts
*cough* LT's *cough* ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts