Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are back in stock for the 5.7 and they are being drop shipped to me from Gibson directly (GP314S-C). My question is, those of you that have the Gibson Headers, did you run into any problems with the install? Or do they just bolt on to where the existing exhaust manifolds are without any space problems, concerns or modifications? I plan on putting them on next week and could surely use the benefit of anyone's experience so I don't have to reinvent the wheel... Thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
You mind if I ask where did you get them? I have been searching and can't find them. Thanks for the info in advance :happy:

Bryan

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hemibates said:
You mind if I ask where did you get them? I have been searching and can't find them. Thanks for the info in advance :happy:

Bryan
I tried to buy them from High Horse Performance but their website stated that they were backordered. I left a message on HHPerformance's telephone to give them first shot. Several days past. I was impatient and called Gibson directly, they confirmed that they were in stock and that they could be drop shipped to me if the order was placed through an authorized dealer. I located an authorized dealer by putting my zip code into the dealer search on the Gibson website, called my closest dealer, told him what I wanted to do and he placed the order. He also confirmed the shipping and gave me a tracking number from Gibson. SWEET!!!!!

PS.... A day later HHPerformance called me back...

·
Vendor
786 Posts
Sorry for that delay in getting back to you, Awesome. We're currently finishing getting caught up after delays caused by the Hurricane two weeks ago severely affecting our manning here.

According to what Gibson has told us time and time again, these headers are backordered for another two weeks after we placed a large order for these headers after we ran our group buy on them and had an extremely large turnout. If you were able to get one of these systems, then you must be extremely lucky and your distributors' rep must have pulled a couple of strings to get you one since all of the available systems were guaranteed by Gibson to have been sent out to our customers who were part of the Group Buy. If you did get a system, they must have given you one of the systems that were slated to be sent out to one of our group buy participants and you really lucked out.

More systems should be available in another two weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts