Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellows and just wanted to say that im getting ready to go with ppps Stage 2 head and cam package with a new torque converor as well!! Gonna try and wake this damn 6.1 Hemi up a little bit and hopefully be able to break em loose whenever i feel like it!! Andy from ppp is a really decent guy to talk to and seems to be extremely smart on our motors so Im gonna give it a shot and hopefully get some good results!!:grin:

·
Registered
813 Posts
good man you will not e dissapointed. just remember the test is not in the dyno results its in the ass dyno on the road.

·
Registered
813 Posts
totally man. I still use mine as a daily driver even with the 7.0L and blower.

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
Whats up fellows and just wanted to say that im getting ready to go with ppps Stage 2 head and cam package with a new torque converor as well!! Gonna try and wake this damn 6.1 Hemi up a little bit and hopefully be able to break em loose whenever i feel like it!! Andy from ppp is a really decent guy to talk to and seems to be extremely smart on our motors so Im gonna give it a shot and hopefully get some good results!!:grin:
Dont worry...been there done that...I was totally amazed and I had the original PPP mods....you are in for a treat..:)

good man you will not e dissapointed. just remember the test is not in the dyno results its in the ass dyno on the road.
Forget the dynos....track and butt will tell the story..

After doing the ppp stage 2, can the car still be a daily driver?

Absolutely.....other than globs of power and mean as heck sound she will still take the kids to school...

·
Registered
23 Posts
My wife drives our SRT8 90% of the time. She may be a grandma but she loves to set at the light and feel that race warrior cam rock her world.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Love my setup too Shane! No worries at all, my install went perfectly, you will be exstatic! Daily driver easy, but mean at a red light! :)
Chase

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
My 426 stroker is a daily driver. I am on a cloud every time I fire it up. I have a little over 5k miles on her already. I have the PPP track warrior cam and when I turn the air conditioning off, the lope is like music.

C.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.