Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any suggestions? I have these goodyear at the moment picture attached car is stock just did intake recently I'm doing nothing else to the car power wise. If interested look at my other post on my profile about my experience with these tires 馃馃槫
2019 charger scatpack NOT wide body

Registered
What you trying to accomplish? There appears to be a lot of tread life left on those Goodyear鈥檚.

Registered
Do you need all seasons or are you ok with running a summer tire? I used to run a real summer tire and swap to winter tires. I really like the BFG g-Force Sport COMP 2 and you can get them in OE size or 255/45 or 275/40 since you have 9 inch rims. I've never owned a Scat but they were great on my 2006 R/T. They've been around forever... a little noisy but not too bad and good in the rain too. Really good value IMO.

Some folks love the Atturo tires, I've never used them.

One I think I'd try when my RSA2s are done is the Firestone Firehawk INDY 500, it's been around a few years now and has gotten some great review on tire rack and good test numbers etc.

The Eagle RSA2 tire is IMO bad in the rain and traction isn't great on my 5.7... now I"m comparing the NAG1 to the ZF but even factoring that in the BFG g-Force had much more grip as it should as a summer tire.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would prefer all season as I'm in California and it's getting colder I might end up getting conten
Do you need all seasons or are you ok with running a summer tire? I used to run a real summer tire and swap to winter tires. I really like the BFG g-Force Sport COMP 2 and you can get them in OE size or 255/45 or 275/40 since you have 9 inch rims. I've never owned a Scat but they were great on my 2006 R/T. They've been around forever... a little noisy but not too bad and good in the rain too. Really good value IMO.

One I think I'd try when my RSA2s are done is the Firestone Firehawk INDY 500, it's been around a few years now and has gotten some great review on tire rack and good test numbers etc.

The Eagle RSA2 tire is IMO bad in the rain and traction isn't great on my 5.7... now I"m comparing the NAG1 to the ZF but even factoring that in the BFG g-Force had much more grip as it should as a summer tire.

I need all season tires as I'm in California so I might get the continental extreme contact dws06 plus 275/40R20

Registered
I need all season tires as I'm in California so I might get the continental extreme contact dws06 plus 275/40R20
That's the thing with some mostly mild places you get stuck using all seasons! Not cold or snowy enough to bother with a dedicated winter tire but too cold for a pure summer tire! It has been so warm here into October and using all seasons I'm not as worried. Probably wait until November to swap to winter tires unless we get a real cold snap. The Contis are a nice tire, I've never ran them but always heard good things.

Reactions: Jay392

Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
I would prefer all season as I'm in California and it's getting colder I might end up getting conten

They are excellent tires, I use them myself.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

1 - 9 of 9 Posts