Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am so freaking excited, i was going to get a sxt with the larger v-6 and in all honesty i love the looks of the car but i know i would never be happy with the performance. a few things came through in the right place and on saturday ill be picking up my black r/t, i can't wait.

anyways first post but i have been reading through the forums like crazy the past week since i had an inclination i was getting a r/t. i cant wait to get into doing so mods to it. i test drove the srt-8 but i just couldn't float it, i absolutely loved it but couldn't convince the wife after she found out about the gas guzzler tax.

anyway ill be more than happy with this car and in a year or so once some mods are on it i will love it even more.

pleasure to be on the forums, lots of great info here.

im in pittsburgh btw anyone else around here?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

Congrats on your new Charger.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good to hear, the V8 is a great piece of kit and the all black is sweet on any of the LX models.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Welcome from SoCal! Congrats on your pending purchase, too. I remember how excited I was that day as well. It's been a few months and I still get excited to drive it (it's not my daily driver). I love it!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Make sure you post up some pics as soon as you get that new ride.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome and the reason I did not get a srt-8 is the $2000 gas tax and the $3000 rebate not available.
Randy

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow, got home about 7 hrs ago after a 2.5 hr drive home from the dealership, got a good deal in another state. I absolutely love this car. man i am so happy.

this is my first new car ever and what a step up from a 96 cavalier lol.

and thank you all for being so welcoming into the community.

now all i need to do is get more power out of it i test drove an srt8 and im looking to make some improvements to mine so i can take out my lil bro and his 05 stang.

ill post some pics of my baby tomorrow. now i need to name it.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Welcome to the forums !

It must be interesting having a brother who owns a Mustang now that you have a Hemi-powered Mopar.

Remember to post some pics even if she's dirty, we don't mind dirty girls ... :rockon: :yes: :wave: :yes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts