Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any suggestions on a nice center console logo for the sublime? I see all your masterpieces and wonder how in the hell you described what you wanted and actually got it to come out that way lol

IM LOVING bee's new console. I would like the word Sub and Lime in the same font the same way, with cross checkered flags in the middle with #667 under them or something ( can anyone make that up for me :) )

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
hey can i get your old cover? i need a dark one...let me know

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I would be happy to create one for you...I already have a little something in the works!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
That will look killer!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So whats the next step, Purchase the 22elite console cover, then send the cover to Jina to get done?

Ducvw, did you get one made by her?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
They will need good art to set the designe up. They will tell you how to format the art. thats all I know! (I run embroidery machines for a living...)

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Get it done

So whats the next step, Purchase the 22elite console cover, then send the cover to Jina to get done?

Contact Jina's Embroidery, tell them 22Elite will be sending a cover. Email her the picture so she can do the digitizing. Contact 22Elite, tell them to send the console cover to Jina, they have a "Core Program" where they install the cover with extra padding. You send them your console cover upon delivery of your custom and they refund you core value (about 200 bux) Its worth having them do the install. They did mine and I also have a ducvw custom design, she even has color matching SubLime thread so dont sweat it matching

Great product, worth every cent. im very happy with mine and the extra padding under the elbow is sweet during drives.

Tom

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Bro you are THE MAN!

Thanks alot, that is awesome and Deff what I will use
Glad you like it!
PM me with your email address and I'll send you a high resolution jpeg file that you can send to Jina for digitizing.

I did have mine embroidered by Jina using the 22elite cover.
If you haven't seen mine:

Which matches my decals:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts