Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, I am now in D1 status. Since I ordered the Daytona 8-5 and to now be in D1 I think that maybe I shouldn't complain anymore. I seem to be moving along better than some of you. I can only hope the yest of ya'll the same luck. I do wonder why mine is going faster than some of ya'lls orders? Who knows maybe I won't have to wait to see :santa: before I get her. :happy:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah...no complaining!!! :) Ordered on 6/9 and still nothing!!!

I think by the time I get it, it'll be time to put it in the garage for the winter.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chewman said:
Yeah...no complaining!!! :) Ordered on 6/9 and still nothing!!!

I think by the time I get it, it'll be time to put it in the garage for the winter.
Dude how is that possibe? What exactly does your dealer say? I don't know if I can help but I may be able to get some info out of my zone rep if you can tell me wht they tell you.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well...here's what I got so far:

6/9 - ordered
7/28 - came off assembly line
8/13 - arrived in Windsor for decals
That's the last update, other than my car was "picked" for a QC check.

·
Registered
384 Posts
chewman said:

6/9 - ordered
ouch, that sucks!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chewman said:

6/9 - ordered

Ouch, yep thats right. QC does take it out of the loop for a "couple" of days at worst case. That is probably why the delay between 7/28 and 8/13. Our first Daytona only took about 6 days to make the trip. So good luck man and let me know if I can help. Oh by the way you may have some miles on your car due to QC check. But if its a special order I'm sure it will be very little if any at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts