Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys like these rims with a Tor Red Charger

http://www.car-rims.com/detail.aspx?ID=953

I would get 20's... and im asking on all posts for a daily driver in college that likes power but most likely cant afford an RT is a V6 charger worth it...

And SXT or SE, and AWD of RWD... this is for mileage purposes. is AWD worth it, and yes i do snowboard on occasion.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I own a 2007 SE model with the 3.5 liter, I love it, has power and drives great, I love those rims by the way, I've debated on those also, my charger is the silver steel color though! I may go with chrome but I'm still not sure either what I want for rims. good luck.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah i found those rims in like 2 minutes and i "fell in love with them" if that sounds fair haha, but im just debating if those are good for a red charger... but i wish i could get red/black instead of silver/black... or do you think those rims could suit a red charger?

Any good sites online to do like "rim insertions" to a car to see what they would look like, if u guys know what im talking about

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I know what you mean but, go to www.superbuytires.com and look for the incubus, click on it and click on the paranormal, there's a pic of a white 300C with them on it, Iknow its not a red charger but may give you some idea.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
try this., its the pic I mentioned

Attachments

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I dont like busy rims, but those are eye catching. Not bad. No idea what they will look like on red. If you get them make sure you have a little chrome on the vehicle so it balances, as well as some black to balance.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I was thinking about those vary rims on my Sivler steel Charger also, but may just go with chrome, I'm getting chrome door handle covers and the E&G classics upper and lower Mesh grille so I'm not sure if a rim that color would look good with my chrome stuff I'm getting.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do companies like those ever do small custom work that would make the chrome red... and like do the paint, or does anyone know any brands that make rims that are red/black or red/chrome... I'm gonna max out at like 200 per rim.

·
Registered
581 Posts
looks good man...rims are very personal, its like an extension of your personality.

as for the v6 comment...its a great car, however its not a hemi! lol...jk

i have seen a lot of mod'ed out 3.5L at shows... its a nice, practical, affordable way to go.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I made a post about the new rims i posted and they are called Verde Scorpion Chrome... and i am not sure if they are even charger SE accessable, how would i find this out, and where could i go to find what rims fit that given car.. you know what i mean?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts