Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And getting a better one!!! I know in the past I have talked about it, but now since I am getting a divorce, I have 2 cars. My ex didnt get a car. She didnt want one. She couldnt afford them so they are mine. Since I dont need 2 cars I am going to do a double trade for an r/t. I found a nice one here in Vegas fully loaded with R&T for 23K. Think I will go down there in the morning and see whats up! Wish me luck!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not going to keep the hood though, cause I dont have anyone that can help me swap them tonight!. I was kinda looking at the shaker hood! I would like to swap them out and just sell the other hood though.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Hope everything goes the way you want. :smoke:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
23,000 for a HEMI R/T&R/T not bad.
How many miles on it an what year is it?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
True, Thats how many miles I got on my HEMI 30,000 it feels great. :smoke:
Make sure they do a 30,000 service on it befor u get it
that will save u some $$$. Try to get them as low on the price as you can.
Just ask them if they could drop the price a little. They should give in.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FYI.... I bought this one 2 weeks ago brand new (07) with lifetime warranty for 24,999.....
What options do you have on yours? The one I am looking at is fully loaded with the R&T package. I really want the R&T package.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Go for it. Divorce sucks... get it man, or you'll regret it. When you're old and in the twilight of your years what difference did 1 or 2 thousand dollars make.

Hope all goes well.

Just got a purple one and love it!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
thanks for invitin me ya loser! LOL. I woulda helped ya change the hood if you were doin it today.

·
Registered
331 Posts
What about a Used SRT8?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.