Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am sick and tired of these R-tards on the sodding telephone not paying attention to what the he77 there doing. I was going to post this in the Turrets thread but I couldn't find it. But I get pi$$ed at all these Jabronis who pay any attention to what there doing

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hers my two cents from a cops perspective...

I have never laughed harder than the day I arrived on scene to an accident and the driver ( at fault ) had small lacerations and a bruise forming on the side of his head from the gosh darned cell phone hitting the b post then his head after he was t-boned from running the stop sign....... And to top it all off I gave him a $300 distracted driving citation!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Dude forget about talking on the cell phone...What i'm seeing now is people TEXTING AND DRIVING now that's CRAZY!!!!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I usually run up on people in the 'passing/fast' lane doing 70, not faster/not slower. They will not move for any reason, even if it is clear to move over.
So I usually have to do the unsafe method of passing on the right. And of course i see them on their cellphone. get out of my way.

ill admit that i do sometimess talk on my cell while driving but I dont block traffic; move over and slow down; or pull over and talk. while on my phone, i'm always checking my mirrors and looking ahead.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Almost got creamed today. Was on I15 north. Some dumb little gold minivan is right beside me. Normally I would speed up but there was no were in front of me. I let off the gas and glance over and had the window been open I could have touched the darned thing. Quick look right to confirm lane is empty as I am drifting right, riding the turtles. Dumb driver still on phone on her right ear so NO peripheral vision. Wife starts to ask me wth I am doing cuz I'm dancing right until I know for sure no one snuck on my quarter from the on ramp we have just passed. See a car comin and goof the hemi as I slide right into the next lane. Check my side view and she is completely in the space I was just occupying. She had finally seen me as she completed her lane hostile takeover, and even though I slowed alot to get ready for my exit, she kept her speed under 55 in a 65 so she didnt have to pull next to me again. How do you not see this bright yellow racecar??? I guess she thought I would give her a dirty look or yell at her or something if she got next to me. Too bad for any children in the area, I have a sunroof, which easily allows for the 1 finger salute flag to fly in its full glory.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i'd write how many times i've almost wrecked cause of idiots on phones but the forum isnt big enough

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am sick and tired of these R-tards on the sodding telephone not paying attention to what the he77 there doing. I was going to post this in the Turrets thread but I couldn't find it. But I get pi$$ed at all these Jabronis who pay any attention to what there doing

:devil:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
torreats thread got renamed because it wasnt pc. it is in off topic under rant thread

·
Registered
933 Posts
you know what i can either talk or text on my cell and it will not affect my driving whatsoever...i hold it up eyelevel if i text otherwise no change in my driving. of course the majority of people are really stupid and bad ignorant drivers so beware! I too have seen many a driver calling and chatting on the phone at 50mph in the fast lane...damn them all! :)

·
Super Moderator
11,541 Posts
9 times out of 10 when I see someone doing something stupid on the road they're on their cell phone.

One day this guy stopped at a red light and decided to have a good old chat. He was turning right and there was no traffic, and he was so busy on the phone he didn't make his turn. I'm honkin away but he's oblivous. Then the light turned green and he still sat there. Meanwhile Mr. Flexy is SNAPPIN' A FREAKIN' BOLT behind him. HONK HONK HONK. So I drive up beside him after he finally turned the corner, rolled down my window and yelled at the top of my lungs "GET OFF YOUR M-F CELL PHONE YOU M-F'ER!!!!!!!!!!!!" I felt a little better then. :)

-=FLEX=-

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
No one should be on the phone while driving. You can freakin' wait till you stop and call them back!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haven't these @$$holes heard of speakerphone or blue-tooth headsets Jesus H. Christ people you have alternatives. I talk on phone as well but I know I don't have to have the thing on my bloody head to hold a conversation read the freaking manual, buy a [email protected] accessory.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Cell phones?

Would about people getting a "Hector Camacho" while driving?!!!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
On January 1st 2008 Washington State requires a hands free device while driving or it is a ticket.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cell phones?

Would about people getting a "Hector Camacho" while driving?!!!
dont know what that is, but that; I might be down for. :lol:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
thats why a little thing called uconnect was invented and chargers have the ability to have this...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
We need extremely load dual air horns to wake these people up. Where can I get a pair?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
About a year ago when I was on my bike, a dude on his cell phone driving a suburban came into my lane without even looking (I know I was right next to him, staring him in the face) so when I blew the air horn and he still didn't notice, I not so gently banged on his window and scared the shyt out of him. Suburban VS Crotch rocket, I would have gone down. I have since bought a bumper sticker that says hang up and drive, but I can't bare to put it on my baby, maybe on the wife's car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts