Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got mine in the mail...

if you do not have one yet, and your local dealer still does not have the brochure yet... order it here

Dodge Brochure Request Page

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've got one too. Hopefully the "real" brochure will be at the dealers soon...usually the mailer is a low cost version for the 10 million requests they get over the internet.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yep... got mine in the mail earlier this week. It is a smaller (dimensions) version of the one my dealer gave me and has a few less pages in it. Still good, but not quite as nice as the dealer version.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sad but true... I've worn out three of 'em. :embarrese

·
Registered
549 Posts
Jadkyl said:
Sad but true... I've worn out three of 'em. :embarrese
Ummmmm....yeah. That begs the question of what were you doing with them to wear them out ;) jj/k

BTW - thanks for the link "Daytona_R/T" I placed an order for one (if you want to call it that)

Later

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I got a brochure from my dealer a month ago.
I have scanned the options pages. I attached a low-res scan because of size. I can email the jpg file that can be read. but there 1.4MB each.
If I can get my brother, the "Computer Guy" to post them on my web space.
I will scan the whole brochure.
The third jpg is the front of the brochure. Is this the same one?
________
Freshteen live

·
Registered
630 Posts
Is the "Daytona" brochure different from the "Charger" brochure? The one I have isn't explicitly for the "Daytona" but it has a lot of pics about it. Very nice dual fold outs of a TB Daytona just burning up the rubber. Center pic is a bad Photochop of RL Petty in his younger days kneeling in front of the Go Mango Daytona.

Let us know if the one you have is different.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ended up buying one SRT8 brochure that I thought was for the Magnum on e-bay that ended up being a generic SRT brochure (had Viper, SRT10 truck, SRT4, Magnum, etc.) And then a week or so later I was lucky enough to snag the actual Magnum SRT8 brochure from a fellow forum member (Thanks ffllac!) who's father is an exec at DMX! (That's the one that states, "USE RESPONSIBLY" and has a picture of my black SRT8!)

All part of my "documntation" package along with my VON buy sheet, print-out of posts about my build on the Brampton site, some personal PM's about my build, the window sticker with my "Built For" and several magazines with the SRT8 featured.
KK

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes, the brochure is exclusive to the Daytona model. It comes in a black sleeve that has "DAYTONA" on one side and "HEMI" on the other. The brochure is a 4-panel foldout that say's "GRAB LIFE BY THE MANGO!". I believe each dealer was sent one only. Mine was decent enough to send it to me as soon as he recieved it. Check with your dealer and ask if they still have it. It will definately be a collectible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts