YUCK!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not my favorite, but they sure as hell put a lot of work into it. :errf:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
By the way guys, those are the MC2 RT19 wheels that you can buy from Mopar that I told you about in previous post's. For those of you looking for a good looking aftermarket 20 inch wheel, there you go!! Regards!! :biggrin: Mike

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Someone will like this but not me. awsome work by the mechs but not a mod that I like except the rims and I think that was the 6.1 Lt crate motor if it was cool upgrade but I would not pay the money for it.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I don't really get why it such an enormous project -- why did they disassemble the entire car?

I kinda like it...those wheels are nice, if they weren't so brightly polished. Nice structure...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Performance Dodge of Lincoln, NE has some more wheels coming for the General. They are being custom made by Boyd Coddington, of Boyd Wheels. They are going to be 20" wheels that resemble the original General Lee wheels. They are $1,200 each.

·
Registered
91 Posts
TommyLee said:
Performance Dodge of Lincoln, NE has some more wheels coming for the General. They are being custom made by Boyd Coddington, of Boyd Wheels. They are going to be 20" wheels that resemble the original General Lee wheels. They are $1,200 each.
Also, Willie Nelson is going to be doing a photo shoot with the car for some promotional stuff. They also have 2 Jessica Simpson look alikes that travel with the car from Movie Premiers to shows to dealer events. The car is going to Detroit (DCX Headquarters) for some promo stuff, as well. Will probably show up in some magazines here shortly.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The publicity the car is getting around the Lincoln and Omaha area (and nationally thanks to websites like this) makes the car well worth the money. It has been at several events lately and droves of people make the trip to see the car.

The general was not built to sell, it was built for advertising purposes, and it is doing quite well at that. (and NO, I do not work for Performance Dodge) You really should see the car in person. It doesn't look that bad.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
They are $1,200 each.
Can I have whatever they are SMOKING please? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Simple question. I assumed that because it had Georgia plates that this was done down in that area. Are the plates just for show (because thats where the good 'l boys were from)?

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
epoch said:
I don't really get why it such an enormous project -- why did they disassemble the entire car?

I kinda like it...those wheels are nice, if they weren't so brightly polished. Nice structure...
The wheels are chrome just to let you know dude. :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
mmaloy said:
By the way guys, those are the MC2 RT19 wheels that you can buy from Mopar that I told you about in previous post's. For those of you looking for a good looking aftermarket 20 inch wheel, there you go!! Regards!! :biggrin: Mike

What size tires??

·
Registered
215 Posts
Those plates are likely fakes. Georgia CNH 320 was the General Lee plate. This one happens to be a current Georgia plate style.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts