Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I haven't really been on in some time due to school A full time student & I have class from 9am-9am on average everyday of the week, & I'll be getting a camera INDEFINITELY by christmas lol (So I suppose when I do post pics of Angie I can really make an impact with all the mods)

1) Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows, if possible, how to remove the Interior Windshield pillars, Side Pillars (where the seat belts are) and Rear Windshield Pillars. & What to use to paint them.

2) In addition I'm not sure but I believe I heard somewhere that you can die the interior fabric i.e. the ceiling liner & sun visors? Is this easy, is it DIY, is it possible & what tools & products would be needed to do???

I think they're might be a few other guys on here that would like to know possibly or haven't gave it thought & might want to now, so beneficial to us all I suppose. Thanks guys, Really appreciate it. :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I have but don't have a diagram but AWD Gabe should be able to help you there, he did me, BTW good looking out Gabe!

Clean the pillars really good and use a primer or adhesion promoter; I use PS2 silver for a base/primer, I like it better and have used all three! I use Dupliclor rattle cans.

I used the silver paint on my visor and headliner but it does add a stiffness and may over time come off a little? But a fabric dye would work better. look in your local parts store?!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro I cant stress how much I really appreciate it, Ill let you guys know how it goes & thanks again.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts