Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all I am new to this board, but im an old member on 300cforums. I am also a member of LX forums and the other 300C forum. I am looking for cherry to discuss [edited by admin]

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome aboard from Texas!

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Did ya find Cherry yet? You'll usually find him in the Track Talk forums. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Gen Xer,

You have found me....

Please PM me any questions you have or PM me your phone number and I will call you as I have free long distance.

Chuck

·
Registered
708 Posts
What's up Gen Xer - it's Payback22 from 300Cforums - over here with the Charger folks now!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gen Xer,

You have found me....

Please PM me any questions you have or PM me your phone number and I will call you as I have free long distance.

Chuck
Cherry glad to hear from you. Im a believer. QB Works awesomely. I am running so smooth its crazy. Brian Rocks.

What's up Gen Xer - it's Payback22 from 300Cforums - over here with the Charger folks now!
I was wondering where you were.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome aboard. I too started out over there and ended up here. Same admin but for some reason things seem better here. The only problems usually come from ChargerChic.

I have only taken a little flak over my 300. Most are secure enough in their Chargers to just live with the fact that my car is better. :smoke:

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Me? What did I do? Oh sure, now that Arfur's gone you need a new target. Who let this icky 300 owner in here anyways? :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome aboard. I too started out over there and ended up here. Same admin but for some reason things seem better here. The only problems usually come from ChargerChic.

I have only taken a little flak over my 300. Most are secure enough in their Chargers to just live with the fact that my car is better. :smoke:
I remember you. Damn did everbody leave?

Me? What did I do? Oh sure, now that Arfur's gone you need a new target. Who let this icky 300 owner in here anyways? :rolleyes: :)
Sorry CC I have a 300 SRT as well.

Welcome from Long Beach CA.
Thanks PC63 from Long Beach.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Welcome from VA, where are you located in VA???

1 - 20 of 48 Posts