Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just thought I'd share a funny story that had a good ending (at least for me). This morning my buddy came over my house to drop something off before work and we left at the same time. As he was parked behind me he had to pull out first. I looked in my mirror and didn't see him, but apparently a cop came flying around the corner so my bud had to stop suddenly while pulling out. Well, thanks to that horrid C pillar blind spot, I didn't see him at all and backed into him at about 10 miles an hour, completely ripping the front bumber of his Mercedes off. Well, the crazy part is my rear bumper on the Charger walked away without a scratch!! Drove right to a body shop togethor, and got an estimate for a $1300 dollar repair bill (their goes my Zommer exhaust I was saving up for :-( ) At least I have some peace of mind that the rear bumper is pretty solid!! Take care all.

Poly~

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I would check behind the bumper cover... just because the plastic cover does not have a scratch does not mean that there may not be hidden damage...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts