Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If there's anyone running gauges in pods... particularly, in a steering column pod, please post pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
605 Posts
That pod matches perfect. Did you paint it or did it come that color. Did you order it from the net?

Thanks......................................
________
sc2 replays

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
That pod matches perfect. Did you paint it or did it come that color. Did you order it from the net?

Thanks......................................
Yes, I had to paint it. It came black (as opposed to "grey" that I ordered). The color is "Sandstone", which is pretty close to that factory tan color. Picked up a can from Wall Mart.

Ordered from the internet, for like $50 bucks or something... You can get them on e-bay too.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Yes, I had to paint it. It came black (as opposed to "grey" that I ordered). The color is "Sandstone", which is pretty close to that factory tan color. Picked up a can from Wall Mart.

Ordered from the internet, for like $50 bucks or something... You can get them on e-bay too.
Hey goval. How bad does the bottom pod block the side vent on the dash? Isn't that vent for the defroster? If so, does the pod get very hot with the defroster on?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts