Charger Forums banner
581 - 600 of 618 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
973 Posts
I wonder if the fuel prices on the west coast haven't prompted some people to move to more economical locations.
One could only hope. 🙏🏼
The Valero right around the corner from is $5.39 for 87.

I have not seen the Sinclair Dino logo in years. There's actually a Sinclair station still in business?
View attachment 306242
I actually know of two of them, both in Scottsdale. Who knew that they were “high brow”?

·
Registered
813 Posts
There is a Sinclair station a mile from me. It's the only place I can get no alcohol premium for the roadster. I can get no alcohol 87 for the Charger at a Casy's a half mile from me. That said, I haven't had to buy gas since May 24th. And I don't remember what I paid per gallon, only that the $39.40 bought me three quarters of a tank in the Miata. I need to fill up my two gas cans I keep for the lawn mower soon. I usually fill those up when I top off the Charger with 87. And right now it's full and I haven't had it out of the garage since early April.

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
That’s one way to do it. I wonder if he gets any more HP gains from that than you do from a throttle body spacer. 😂
Sky Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
813 Posts
Soooo... that ^ thing uses gasoline from a different tank for additional thrust for.... umm why again? Or does it generate power somehow.... shit... need more coffee

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
I posted it for the exact reason that you’re reacting to, it was my initial thoughts. If you zoom in, you can see what looks like a backpack looking thing attached to it. I am thinking that he either somehow uses with a parachute, a skateboard of sorts or maybe used on the water with a boogie board type of thing (Tempe Town Lane or Roosevelt Lake, he wasn’t coming from the right direction for Lake Pleasant) Those are my best guesses.

But it did look funny as hell as I was driving up on it.

·
Registered
2006 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona Color:GoMango #3077 of 4000
41 Posts
Yea I think I’m on the verge of detuning my Charger from my 93 Diablo tune to an 87 tune if it gets any worse. I believe last I looked I get between 14.7 and 15.4 mpg and I have mds disabled not a fan of it. But gas around here is usually hovering between $4.60 - $5.10 range from what I’ve seen in Charleston South Carolina area.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #589 ·
4.79 in MN for 87. $5.29 for 91.

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Font Screenshot Gas Parallel Multimedia

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Haven’t you heard? We ARE the new California.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
My understanding was that out of the 40 million barrels a day, at least half was going to Europe in order to make it easier for them to stop supporting Russia oil revenue. Maybe I’m mistaken, but I don’t think so.
It’s a “strategic” move.

I’ll have to look again to make sure that I am recalling this correctly.

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Maybe I’m melding two different stories together, tapping into the reserves and upping exports, may be two different things.
I apologize if I misrepresented.

*EDIT: Nope, I was correct

Reactions: Koron

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Maybe I’m melding two different stories together, tapping into the reserves and upping exports, may be two different things.
I apologize if I misrepresented.

*EDIT: Nope, I was correct
Scrolling thru the Latest news pages on oil price.com makes it pretty clear that it’s going to get much worse.

Well on our way to accomplishing the globalist Great reset.

·
Registered
2013 Charger RT Road and Track
371 Posts
Went to KY to visit my daughter in my RT and when leaving to head back home I paid 5.36 per gallon and filled up 16 gallons of super unleaded for a total of 90$. Needless to say that was a bit of sticker shock.

·
Registered
724 Posts
$5.13 a gallon for premium, a week ago it was $4.72.

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Go back and the first page of this thread. 😞 It was only 3 1/2 months ago and it’s a $1-3 hike since we started this thread.

Summer blend usually only accounts for .07-.10 yearly, so we can’t blame that.

581 - 600 of 618 Posts