Charger Forums banner
501 - 508 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
1,564 Posts
Gas prices suck right now, we all know that. But having a 392 makes it worse. The gas mileage is down right disrespectful to your wallet.
I try not to drive mine if I do't have to. I put gas in it and I swear it uses it parked in the garage.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
646 Posts
I think that’s part of the plan…

We are in for some truly dark times of things don’t change.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I was going to laugh at your post. But it really isn’t funny.
Please don’t laugh - @tcope will thank you. This is serious business, but remember: the president and his administration are just figureheads. They don’t actually “do” anything that affects our lives and whatnot. Put his policies, messages, and proposals out of your mind… relax, and keep pulling the lever that says “D” on it this November. See, voting is just like “science” when it comes to masking or ineffective vaccines: it can be whatever you want it to be. Stay classy, everyone.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
@Citrus90 Not sure if I’m losing context through text, but I agree with you! I didn’t laugh because nothing going on is funny.
and I have been saying that same figure head thing for years.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
We have been living in dark times now for a few years.
What I mean is, I’m afraid that it’s going to get much darker than most, if any of us on here, have been alive for. Yes, I know that some of us have some pretty ugly stuff.
But what I am referring to is this economy, the political environment, the social angst we all have towards each other as a whole.
At the rate we’re going, we’re going to be lucky if we only have a recession.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I don't know why I'm not shell shocked by the rising prices.

If we are paying these prices after the tax break Brandon hinted at and the release of the oil from the Strategic Reserves, and the the err uh um um whatchmacallit uh things uh he has said, we all should be happy campers and just shut up and appreciate the fantastic job he is doing.

End sarcasm

501 - 508 of 508 Posts