Charger Forums banner
481 - 500 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #481 ·
Brandon's gonna talk today about inflation and fuel prices and the plan to address it. 🤣. Your a little to late pal.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Brandon's gonna talk today about inflation and fuel prices and the plan to address it. 🤣. Your a little to late pal.
Russia and Trump caused all of the inflation and fuel prices.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueScat510

·
Registered
654 Posts
Does anyone know why we have such big variances in gas prices from state to state from the same gas stations? I'm here in PA visiting my son and prices here are on average $.50 more than back home in FL.

Oh, forgot to add, Lets Go Brandon!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Does anyone know why we have such big variances in gas prices from state to state from the same gas stations? I'm here in PA visiting my son and prices here are on average $.50 more than back home in FL.
Because one person does not control gas prices. You'd need to get beyond that myth in order to understand the answer.
Local taxes and logistics play a major role in price differences from state to state.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Because one person does not control gas prices. You'd need to get beyond that myth in order to understand the answer.
Local taxes and logistics play a major role in price differences from state to state.
Get beyond the myth? Is that all you got? Thought maybe you might actually answer the question, bro.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
646 Posts
I’m guessing the difference is mainly from different state taxes.
Gesture Font Parallel Rectangle Elbow

·
Registered
828 Posts

Oh, forgot to add, Lets Go Brandon!
Individual business owners from one gas station to the next... state to state involves taxes. Large portion of the discrepancy is probably the Individual cost of the supply based on their quantity. Name brand gas stations with no convenience store are generally more expensive because they can't offset profits.

Reactions: Rhill1124

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Font Screenshot Parallel Technology Circle

I JUST updated those

·
Premium Member
2021 Hellion Twin turbo 392
1,293 Posts
Guess its good my charger on jack stands and im driving the 4cyl pt cruiser

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I know so of this is relative to your location, but…

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
The average price of gas in the state is $.4.66 a gallon
The average is influenced by the prices in Phoenix ... which is the population center for AZ. Gas prices in Tucson are typically cheaper than Phoenix. Prices were up this week in Tucson too ($4.49 to $4.51) but one of the Speedway stations was $4.15; it was $4.05 last week.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Yep. I miss Tucson. I used to live at Sabino Canyon and in Marana (Continental Reserve, not Marana proper). Lived on DM for a few years as well.

this was on my way to work
Rectangle Font Magenta Technology Parallel

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I was in El Paso the past 3 weeks and was paying around $4.40 when I left Tuesday. Made a run into Chihuahua for a couple days and Pemex was charging 90 MexPeso which is a just a bit more than El Paso prices when converted.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Tcope is still grasping for straws, I see.

In other news, the Biden Admin just canceled some new drilling leases in the Gulf AND the Alaska Coast. (No, this doesn’t affect gas prices at ALL, in case you were wondering).

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Tcope is still grasping for straws, I see.

In other news, the Biden Admin just canceled some new drilling leases in the Gulf AND the Alaska Coast. (No, this doesn’t affect gas prices at ALL, in case you were wondering).
I was going to laugh at your post. But it really isn’t funny.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Saw that the other day. Sad and pathetic at the same time.

Makes you forget about how W used to kill words.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
481 - 500 of 508 Posts