Charger Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same problem with my 09 charger, I just had the fuel sensors replaced and the gage read 1/4 and it was out of gas as well. If you get help can you give me advice on what to do

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I am having the same problem with my 09 charger, I just had the fuel sensors replaced and the gage read 1/4 and it was out of gas as well. If you get help can you give me advice on what to do
Hi dez4164,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
DodgeCares

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in this. I just bought a 2020 Charger 1 week ago. Check engine light came on and codes came up as the fuel gauge sensor. It clicked then that the gauge had stopped at 1/4 tank and when I refilled that morning gas pump stopped but gauge read 3/4 tank.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have A 2008 Dodge magnum my fuel gauge would read A 1/2 a tank when I only have a quarter. I'm able to fill it up all away to full
It's still gives me the wrong reading on my gauge. I did the reset on my instrument cluster it did nothing. It is now given me a code p0456.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts