Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am selling my 300c SRT8 and have 22 x 9.5 G2G (Giovanna) wheels on it and am thinking that I couold get more out of it if I sold the wheels separately. I already sold my stock rims so thought I'd check on this board to see if there are any 300c owners about that might want some nice rims in trade for the stock srt8 set. These rims and tires have under 2k miles on them and the tires are Toyo proxes. I will try to post some pics here.
I'd like to get 37k out of the car if it goes with the tires and rims. it is fully loaded and has 13k miles on it. I am working on posting some pics right now...just don't have an easy way to do it. If anyone might be interested in posting for me I'd appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Before posting something For Sale, you should read the Forum Rules.

After reading them, you may want to edit your post.

Good luck with selling the wheels. Can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must be dense today...

Not sure exactly what I did wrong? I read the rules..think i posted in the right section...if you give me a hint, I'll be happy to correct whatever I did.
I did find that I need 4 posts before I can post links...I won't spam the board to do it so still not sure how to get pics up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) can't post links...

maybe if i answer a couple more questions I'll be able to...
I can send pics via email to anyone that would like them and I am hoping to get 4500 for the set. If saomeone has some stock 300c srt8 rims/tires we could work something out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts