Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as all of you know I plan on buying a new SRT-8 soon and I went ahead and made a list of a few little "modifications" I plan on doing to my future baby, both internal and exterior:

Internal:

-Hennessey Performance Ram Air Induction System
-Hennessey Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust System
-Hennessey Performance Mid Pipes with High Flow Catalysts
-Quaiffe Limited Slip Rear-End Upgrade(Maybe)

Exterior:
-Carbon Fiber(Or Chrome) Euro Brake Lights
-Addition of a couple Hennessey emblems
-Dress up the engine compartment
-Sony X-Plod Sound System(Nothing fancy I just will always have a Sony X-Plod Sound System in any car I own)
-[In a year or 2 I might have it painted Prowler Orange]

So what does everyone else think? I think it's a good start. These will pretty much all be done by me soon after I buy my car. So any suggestions and comments would be appreciated

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I think it would bepend on the color of the car. I see in a couple years you want to paint it Prowler Orange.
1st: there are several other systems availible.Not to take aything from your list, just keep your options open. I myself know nothing about the Hennesee stuff.One thing I would add is headers. Hiflo mids and catback is good.Might eben look into a programmer. Quaife I am not to sure of, the computer pretty much controls wheels spin.
I don`t think I would do carbon or Euro lights out back. Just have them tinted.
What I would do is look at other cars mods and get an idea of what is availible. There are a ton of underhood mods out there, stainless, carbon fiber or just paint.

Prowler Orange- hmmmmmmm

Scott

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sound good to me...The ram air intake is nice, (people always think its a turbo/supercharger) just kind of a hassle to change/clean the filter, gs motorsports sells one like the hennessey, but other then that sounds real good

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the one I will be buying is TorRed.

As for systems, Im set on Hennessey, I know there alittle more pricey but I just love Hennessey Performance.

As for headers, I would love to have some but I can't find any that Im willing to pay for, I did a quick search and found headers costing around $1500!

As for the tailights, I like carbons I think they look sexy but I might consider just going for light covers instead of Euros.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Tor Red is a beautiful color - bright as hell, one of my many favs.

The Hennesee stuff is good for you then kool

Ya headers, longtubes, are a bit expensive - try at one of our supporting venders, they usually have good prices.The long tubes come with hi-flo cats , I do believe.

DO NOT GET THE REAR TAIL LIGHT COVERS, they will blow off the back lights. Get them either sprayed or tinted with film.

It will be a beautiful car my friend

Scott

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TorRed just looks beautiful on the Charger I think

Im gonna do some more searching for Heads now hopefully I can find something that's reasonably priced with good bang for the buck ratio.

Thanks for warning me about the tail light covers!

Scott what do you think about Prowler Orange?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts